Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & conditions
By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
This website is owned and operated by ETM Group LTD
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ETM Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ETM Group's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. ETM Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ETM Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ETM Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ETM Group's website, even if ETM Group or a ETM Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ETM Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ETM Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However ETM Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ETM Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ETM Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
ETM Group may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Igloo Booking Terms
- Igloo bookings are available for 1.5 hours.
- Due to high demand, we are unable to extend your designated time slot once booked.
- All cocktails pre-orders will be ready upon party arrival.
- Pre-ordered food will be served 15 minutes after party arrival.
- Your Igloo booking does not guarantee you a space in Aviary before/after your booking.
- Please note that if you have a booking inside Aviary before/after then the minimum spend requirement in Aviary will be separate from the Igloo booking.
- On arrival guests must put a bank card behind the bar and all additional drinks ordered on the day must be settled before departure.
- Please note it is not possible to amend any items in the package you have chosen
Roaring Twenties Booking Terms
Please read our terms and conditions before confirming your booking. By booking with us, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
• We really hope that all your guests can make it, however if somebody does need to cancel please bear in mind that we do not offer refunds at any time. We always recommend trying to find another friend to join instead.
• If you wish to cancel your booking, or try to move to another date unfortunately we do not offer refunds, so please double check before booking you are happy with your reservation
• All guests must be over the age of 18 to attend, and ID will be required to enter (a valid passport or UK driving license are the only acceptable forms of ID)
• We will do our best to cater for all dietary requirements, however this is not guaranteed. Speak to our events team on 020 3873 4060 in advance to discuss menu options
• A service charge of 12.5% has been included in your ticket price. Any service charge issues need to be resolved on the night with the manager, and no refunds will be given after the event.
• We will always do our best to seat your party together where possible, but due to set table sizes you may be split across tables/sharing with another party. Table allocations are done at a later date once the date is fully booked so at the time of booking we cannot guarantee where you will be sat
• In our drinks package we include 3-hours of unlimited drinks which includes; selected bottled beers, house wines and soft drinks. Any other drinks you wish to consume outside of the package specified, will need to be paid for separately upon purchase
• External food and/or drinks cannot be bought to the event and will be confiscated
• Please note we are a cashless venue so please do bring a bank card with you to the event should you wish to order additional food/drinks
• In order to provide the most authentic experience for your party, we do encourage you to dress up in your 1920’s finery however this isn’t mandatory
• We have a responsible drinks sales policy and management can refuse service to those who may be too intoxicated; this includes arriving intoxicated or consuming too much alcohol in the venue
• We ask all our guests to be well behaved to ensure everyone can have the best experience. If the behaviour of your party during the evening is deemed unacceptable by the management, we reserve the right to ask you to leave and no refund would be given
• All evening events start at 7pm until midnight. Please note if anyone arrives after 7.30pm you may be refused entry
• In very exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to supplement specific entertainment, food and drinks listed in the package contents. In the unlikely event of a date not fulfilling minimum numbers for the event to go ahead, it may be necessary for us to cancel the evening. We will offer an alternative date for you, however if that is not suitable your party will receive a full refund
• Booking this will only give you access to the space where the event is hosted, and does not give you access to our other bars located within the building
• Smoking is only permitted on the ground floor
Thanks for reading, we wish you a wonderful event!
If you have any questions ahead of booking, please do not hesitate to contact the lovely sales team email@example.com 020 3873 4060
For full venue hire, you will need to book directly with the events team firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3873 4060